NIOX VERO® is a point-of-care device for assessing airway inflammation in patients with respiratory problems such as asthma. NIOX VERO is a further development of NIOX MINO®, the most widely used device for measuring airway inflammation in clinical practice and clinical studies all over the world.
Expected characteristics for a point-of-care device
- Easy to use
- Quick results
- Reliable and accurate results
- Trouble free maintenance
What NIOX VERO® gives you
Easy to use and quick results
- Designed with patients and health care professionals in mind to ensure best performance
- Can be used both for children and adults (provided patient cooperation)
- Short start-up time
- Quick analysis time, within a minute
Facilitates clinical management decisions at the point of care
Reliable and accurate results
- Internal check of electronics every time at start-up.
- Measurement result obtained only when the patient completes procedure correctly
- Good repeatability allows for one measurement only
- Follows ATS/ERS equipment recommendations
- CE marked
Quality assured measurement results you can rely upon
Trouble free maintenance
- Service and maintenance free device
- 5 years shelf-life and 15 000 measurements
- No calibration required
A product you can rely upon
NIOX VERO ® specifications
|Exhaled NO – Performance Data
|Measurement range: FeNO
||5 to 300 ppb
||± 5 ppb or max 10%
||<3 ppb of measured value <30 ppb
<10% of measured value ≥30 ppb
|Instrument memory capacity
|Dimensions (height x width x depth)
||145 mm x 185 mm x 41 mm
|Weight (including Sensor)
| Shelf-life (device)
||Minimum 5 years at time of delivery, or 15000 measurements.
NIOX VERO® is CE-marked according to In Vitro Diagnostic Device Directive 98/79/EC and approved for clinical use in EEC Countries.
NIOX VERO® is 510(k) cleared by FDA.